Just wanted to say thank u to http://quitusingexcuses.com 4 nominating my blog 4 this prestigez award which i am happy to accept 4 a third time. If u have never checked out Q.U.E.’z blackalious blog, stop on by and enjoy the peaceful vibe and do a daily question and answer session on Black History. Also thank u to all that take a moment out of their day and stop on over to my blog and read something that catch’z their eye at that moment. A fellow blogger had this to say( You’re the voice of those who we in this “free” society try to forget about. I may not agree with everything you say). I wear the title of Nu-Afrikan with pride and honour as did many of my ancestorz with a revolutionary attitude like my Baba Sundiata Acoli and Momma Assata Shakur and my parentz the greatest teacherz i eva had, that still got something to teach me on a daily basis and i can never forgot the time spent at the Los Angeles Chapter of the Black Panther Party Headquarterz. I am a soldier of the people.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog(s) who deserve the ‘;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…