ALL CITY COLLEGE STAFF/FACULTY
& ALL OF THE HARLEM COMMUNITY BASED PRINT, RADIO, TELEVISION, INTERNET & INFORMATION NEWS MEDIA.
Based upon CCNY President Lisa Coico Disrespectfully Walking Out With CCNY Vice Presidents Luana Reiner, Diedra Hill and her own personal “presdential” staff during the previously held November 13, 2013 CCNY Town Meeting And;
By Her Ordering Prohibited/Selective Entry To Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor‘s November 18, 2013 Speech at CCNY And;
By Her Ordering CUNY Security To Identify AND Remove Suspected Morales-Shakur Center Student & Community Members or Supporters From Her December 2013 CCNY Holiday Celebration Party………
CCNY Student’s & The Harlem Community Will No Doubt Be Prohibited By CUNY SecurityFrom Attending This CCNY Staff Round Table Meeting; Because Of Her Fear Of An Action By The Morales-Shakur Community & Student Campaign.
However; We Still Encourage Our Supporters From Both CCNY/CUNY Faculty & Staff, As Well As An Objective Local News Media To Attend This 12:30pm Thursday, December 19, 2013 Gathering Tomorrow At CCNY;
In Order To Publicly Ask The Questions & To Voice Their Concerns Around The Unprincipled October 29, 2013 Shut Down, Police Occupation, Illegal Removal AND The Continued Illegal Holding Of The Morales-Shakur Center’s Collective & Personal Property From Room 3-201 (NAC)
Bro. Shep, Chairperson
Morales-Shakur Community & Student Center @ CCNY
- *ACTION* #CCNY Holiday Reception Today w/ President Lisa (defendmorales-shakur.org)
- *NEWS* CCNY Students Resume Fight For Morales-Shakur Center With Open Mic And Harlem Rally (defendmorales-shakur.org)
- Cuny to Restrict Protests? (pbwire.cunycampuswire.com)
- Rally demands end to repression targeting student leaders in New York (answercoalition.org)
- Stop the militarization of CUNY! Reclaim the Morales/Shakur Center! A statement in solidarity from Cornell SJP (cornellsjp.wordpress.com)
- A Statement of Appreciation and a Call to Action (defendmorales-shakur.org)