Calling all people of conscience in New York. Please Forward Widely.
As you know, political prisoner Imam Jamil Al Amin (AKA H. Rap Brown) is in medical crisis. Please join the Campaign to Bring Mumia Home in this public response to his condition and incarceration. We welcome co-sponsors and co-organizers to this event. Please spread the word in your networks. Flyer below and attached. Also note the petition and letter from his wife, Sister Karima Al Amin, Esq. below with an update on his condition and numbers to call. Also listen to interview with Sis Karima and Ramsey Clark on WBAI‘s Law and Disorder this Monday morning.
Wed July 16 at 7PM
172 Allen Street
NYC, Wed, 07/16: Emergency Meeting: Imam Jamil Al Amin
People of conscience should
- contact the ADX at (719) 784-9464
- send e-mails to FLM/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- voice concerns on http://www.bop.gov/inmates/concerns.jsp by selecting Florence ADMAX USP, and entering Jamil Al-Amin #99974-555
- contact their Congressional reps
- contact the Medical Director in Washington, DC, at email@example.com
- contact the director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons, Charles Samuels, in Washington, DC; and sign petitions.
- There also is an effort underway to contact Eric Holder.
Letter from his wife, Karima Al Amin, Attorney at Law, with more details on his condition. Also below flyer
There are several updates on the internet, but this is where we are at this point: